Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday

One week time passed! Countdown for the rest of 5 days! And I'm free for 4 months! 4 MONTHS, yea, no worry, don't think that you got it wrong. HAHA. Started to feel boring after 1 weeks time buried myself in the notes and I've lost contact with the outsider. By the ways, I should thanks to Mark Zuckerberg for giving the chances to the facebooker to spread over the new of Osama was killed by the U.S forces. This is the hit status posting on the wall by today! At least I'm still aware of this. 5days for 3 paper, I just hope the time can pass faster as reading at this time is not fun at all. Stop here as I need to continue with my revision again. Here to wish my mami HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow! I want to grab a big meal tomorrow! HAHA.




LOVE YOU

No comments: