Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hot Hot Hot

Blogging is one of my entertainment here. Facebook is really boring. Sigh. Fi end her korean paper again. Bye to Korean level I and got to prepare for Korean II on the next semester! Really hope that I manage to cope with it. Countdown-ing for the last paper for tomorrow. Ish, I got no mood to study at all. I want to but not afford to raise up my spirit to continue. Everyone is shouting for their holidays! The hot weather make me feel lazy and I keep sweating under the fan. Sleepless night with the stupid mosquito. Make my day sucks. You know the feeling like when you feel tire but your brain still actively thinking of many many things. I want a tight sleep! Mosquitoes please go and suck the other today please. There got another available for you! Go her side !!

*Roomie came back this afternoon. My wish doesn't come true !=( *



Another sem gone! All the best mates in your way back home!

No comments: