Thursday, April 21, 2011

I am an Apple

Please remove the bugs in my body please! Seriously, I need to concentrate in test. But why huh? Every time also laid back for test and final! Shit ! One more thing to share, I love to read blog with plenty of photo because I believe that photo told everything? haha ! sound very lao ya !hahaha..Ok, just suddenly feel of it! You can ignore me if you disagree with that. So what am I going to upload for today ? Hmm..My short hair photo? But I haven take it cause it's really look~~Haven found the way yet! Oh ya..who know how to private a post ? I can't found the way to do that.


photo of the day : An apple a day, keep the doctor away!
*Actually I feel that my hair look like that*



3 comments:

:) said...

so it's red in colour?

...诗诗... said...

hmm..nope.Its a brown and light brone apple! haha

yokesim said...

i just about to ask is the shape of the hair or color...hahaha...since is not color then is the shape? hahahah....cannot imagine leh~