Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring

Spring is coming? Because somebody is telling me the scene along the road to my house is nice. Just look like the sakura blossom in Japan. Ermm..I don't know how it look like actually because I never pay any attention to that and should I said that I seldom pass by that road? Perhaps. That is another day full with my korean food and steamboat. Korean food as my lunch and steamboat for supper. I know I'm not suppose to take supper at this time and I'm full at that time. Gosh, but I bet you will help to eat a bit when you saw there are a lot of food there and going to wasted if didn't eat that. Here come with some small dessert after my korean food..Tong Kei Egg Tart..haha. It taste nice.


egg tarts,almond tarts and yam bun?

Tong Kei

This is the 'sakura' blossom scene



Last but not least, I gonna stop taking alcohol for a moment as it make me feel like my bone is cracking. Definitely uncomfortable!

No comments: