Thursday, March 17, 2011

mm GANGs

Just feel to blog and don’t ask me why didn’t update for long time. The lazy bugs in my body is going to answer you if you trying to ask about this. Well, end of week 10 again after 2pm later on! Oh my..that is fast. Okay, back to topic. I had finish for my 2 papers yesterday which is my Korean and my IR. The result is just like the expected one. Sucks? Okay? And my Korean cute teacher was asking me is that the question easy? Haha..I’m sorry 성생님 ..Because I’m rushing for another test! I’m gonna faster or else I’ll late for that!

Another night with my dearly course mates for dinner and night walk! Sorry for the dark face. This is what I can say here. Please ignore me please and Mr Teh..Can I just take the photo in the next time? I know I spoil your mood. 안압니 .I should take more photo for the coming day. Just share some old photo with you all for this moment. Stay tuned for the new photo.




when we were young [2009]


This is my 21st [2010]


[2011]

And you all gonna to see the changes of everyone. Will come to introduce my dearly on the coming post! =)

1 comment:

:) said...

not bad not bad!! haha