Thursday, April 16, 2009

LIFE

Is time for me to update my blog la...
haha...i'm a lazy blogger...
due 2 some reason??perhaps...
erm...here i am..haha...
let me make a conclusion that what I had done in within this one and a half month...
haha..


3-7 MARCH 2009



BUSY~~~


haha...being de contract staff of miff for 2 and a half month...
just wait for this moments..haha...is fun to get work on site..although got a lot to follow up...wake up early and back from work late at night...but for sure,no regret at all..haha..


My office.....n my seat also



During the setting up days..~~



from organiser office..



left:nick,fion,joelle,kah mun,yoke xin

Exhibition day..~~



we got pizza,starbucks and baskin at MECC..



each day can try each...haha..



everyday also eat...everyone also eat...EAT...EAT....EAT!!!



funny gangs~~



hall staffs (hall D & E)--*except tat hock gor and me..^^


left:ben,yim,kg,me,hock,jj,louis..




"van asia"--transportation temp staffs..



registration counter temp staffs..

left:sarah,agnes,soo hui,kai lee,pui yee,yoke xin,fion



IBL temp staff + ilegal staffs..haha...



haha..."snake" at hall E...lunch at hall E also..c their rice..as high as mountain..wow!!!


Last day~~




early in de morning..let us take 1 family photo 1st..



apa hal??meeting?



bz?kelam kabut??haiz...doing de endorsement...




having pizza as our last dinner at MECC during last day...


photo session...takes some 4 memory...

Dismantling~~




my office kena roboh di...miss my office~~




last photo at MECC..

No comments: