Saturday, October 24, 2009

Freezing night

It's cold tonight.....*freezing*
just finished visited other's blog..
and realized that i didn't blog for a long time..
i'm a lazy blogger for now..
if you are the student of upm,u will get know of it...
especially at cendi...
haha..

YES!!
one of the reason is due to de suck line here..

here end up my first sem..
going to have my final soon..
and then will start my halidays soon...

a lot of things spread out in my mind..
but i can't expressed it for now..
--------stucking--------
i think i should reorganized it before i start to blog..
perhaps i can do that...

okay..is time for me to stop here..
i had wasted a lot of time in movie and fb today...
stop being a procrastinator..
good night everyone..
oops..should be GOOD MORNING everyone...

2 comments:

yokesim said...

虽然我不是博大生,但我绝对是感同身受阿~~~哈哈哈……加油吧!

:) said...

good luck love=))