Thursday, July 9, 2009

Random

what am I doing here??
I cant answer for this question too...
haha..
having pratical class now...but some of them went for solat..
so...
as the non-muslim...
we stay in the lab doing our own things...
wakaka...
searching,chatting n blogging...
is what we are doing now...
haha...
speechless...^^
got some new photo...but cant upload now...
cause I dun hav the cable...
so...
wait after I go back ba la...
haha..ok la...lazy to type di...
stop here..
try my best to keep updating my blog...
hahaha...
see you...
miss~~

4 comments:

Missy Erin said...

girl???how's ur life???when come bek o??got to meet up lo~~~

Charice Wan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
...诗诗... said...

lol...i come back di u also din come out...so bz...hehe

:) said...

u came back already?
haih, i miss you all so much already.
why?why?